For a long time, we have been giving uppermost importance to the regional origins of our raw materials.
• We have our own deep-well pump, from which we take water to produce our beer.
• We produce our own electricity from 3 hydropower run by Diemel river.
• Barely mostly came from our neighborhood and often we know suppliers personally.
• Hops come from fields of Munich and we know them from years.
• Moreover, during 300 years we proudly breed our own officially registered unique yeast – WRB1.
We take care both about products we use and suppliers we support, so the choice would always be made for ecological ingredients from a known producer. We believe that guarding such values is important especially in XXI. century when mass-production is dominating.